Monday 8 August 2005

Be still my aching heart


Doctor duly seen. Looked at recent ECG and said, "That's not unusual. Lot of people have fibrilliation problems"
Ho. Ho. Ho. Hello bull - I am Red Rag. "It is me that has it - not someone else. It is unusual for me. So what can be done?"
Step off on wrong foot. Certain amount of verbal sparring. She is basically saying 'no sweat' but not very well. Seems nothing to worry about right now (but what about it sometimes causing stroke?). I advised her that I was not going to ignore something that could require me to be plugged into 13amp socket like some condom vending machine.
AGREED. Increase dosage of beta-blockers and go back in one month.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete