Thursday 26 January 2006

Ignorance cannot be bliss.

Gay agenda are more and more entering our daily life. There is such a depth of homophobia that it is difficult to find exactly what is in the minds of the pink community and distinguish this from what critics think is in their minds. I personally find it difficult to determine what should worry me and what can be ignored. If I am going to be a bigot, I want to be sure that my case has some foundation. How can one be anti- if one does not know exactly what is confronting one?
So, I'm glad to have found this gay resource. From what I have read so far, it does not scream GAY out too loud for me. I'll see how it goes. Doubtless, there will be some who cry Know Thy Enemy. Fine by me but please let me decide who is my enemy.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete