Thursday 18 May 2006

Akin to UFOs

We in this country do not seem to have been caught up in the debate about what may or may not have happened on 9/11. In America - as one would imagine - there is a massive conspiracy theory. I suppose one has to look at the Who Shot JFK saga and the reports of Elvis driving a bus at Disneyland to realise just how much they love this sort of thing.

To me, the fact that 9/11 seems to have played such a major part in getting us to the sad state we are in today, leads me to look at what these people are saying. I can detect the false reasoning in much of it. Details are taken out of context and set against things not - to my satisfaction - proven. Go read - see how much you can stand.

Image hosting by Photobucket
TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

The biggest Who Done It of our times

No comments:

Post a Comment