Thursday 7 September 2006

Will he, won't he - who really cares?

I don't quite know how I truly feel about the pantomime antics of the Labour Party. I cannot bring myself to shout out every time Brown comes on stage. I don't think I have any political faith in anyone who gets elected and is chosen to become Prime Minister. The whole thing is outside my understanding. Manifesto politics seems doomed anyway. The period between deciding something that might interest us, working out a policy, publishing it, getting into power and dealing which emergency problems need immediate attention means that things have changed beyond all recognition and the Manifesto is ready for turning into lavatory paper.

However, it is interesting to watch a beast rend itself asunder.

Image hosting by Photobucket

TODAY'S GUEST BLOG
Just like this from the local version of the Labour Party

No comments:

Post a Comment