Wednesday 25 October 2006

History revisited.

"When people look back on this time, I honestly believe they will see this as one of the finest moments of our century." Who said that? Well, a clue. It wasn't Churchill. On a scale of one to ten it was the man at minus twenty - this idiot whose career is highlighted here. Given his ability at mendacity he will put on his mock-Cockney accent and say that what he said was perfectly correct; it was just that it was only three years into the century. I cannot be bothered to deep research the writer of this article but the question that comes to mind is 'where was he when the poodle first ran to POTUS for puppy training?' What he has written today is interesting. It shows how politicians can suspend knowledge in the pursuit of self-aggrandisment. It was not, I hope, one of my prejudices but I had felt that for things such as dodgy assistant screwing, drunken driving into creeks at a place I cannot spell and almost everything that Tricky Dicky did, one had to rely upon Americans. No more. We have our own grown variety. I'm told one can find many strange plants in a sewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment