Friday 27 April 2007

Switch off brain. Open mouth. Insert foot.

That fool B.Liar has made yet another stupid and, I suspect, lying statement. He was speaking in the context of Prince Harry yes or no going to Iraq. The addled fool said he would be delighted for his children to go to Iraq. Delighted. I repeat 'delighted'

Proud is a word I would accept. Contented - maybe. Of course, he is betting on a winner. None of his children are ever likely to get nearer a war than an all-freeby holiday in the Caribbean. I might just as well say I'd be delighted if my sister were to become a transvestite prostitute. I have no sister so the acceptance is devious and deceitful. But then, what else to expect from that person.

2 comments:

  1. Ashleys furniture
    Ashley’s is also widely known as Ashley’s home store. Ashley Corporation was originally founded in 1945 by Carlyle Weinberger as a sales organization.

    ReplyDelete