Monday 4 July 2005

4th July

Just a small thing to share with any Americans who may be viewing or passing through. Relationships seem to have become a little strained of late - mainly, I suspect, because their President is thought to have influenced our B Liar to go into Iraq. However, even if true, that is just one man - or a relatively small clique - who is wrong. I have met a considerable number of Americans; I worked for an American company for five years. I cannot recall meeting a single one who I would describe as evil or mad. They have a strong sense of right and wrong and religion is more widespread there than in England. I can see they have problems but put this down to a lack of knowledge of things outside USA. A large percentage has never been outside their country; many never travel outside of their state. They - generally - live in good conditions and at ease with their government and cannot realise that there are many parts of the world where this is not so.
Congratulations and respect.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete