Friday 26 May 2006

Meme

I usually avoid these like the plague. Something about this one drew me in. Feel free........

Image hosting by Photobucket
TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

It comes from this guy and goes like this:

I am about as old as I want to be
I want to give it all up and live in Arizona
I wish I were still a soldier
I hate easily
I love solitude
I miss those of my friends and family who have died
I fear my dog wants my steak
I hear a lot of rubbish from the gummint
I wonder where and when it'll happen
I regret not being more positive a long long time ago
I am not and never have been
I dance secretly
I sing along with Willie Nelson
I cry at strange things
I am not always this introspective
I make with my hands rude noises
I write badly but confidently
I confuse most people I meet
I need love and adoration - like I get from my dog
I should get a move on
I start before other people
I finish when absolutely unavoidable
I tag anyone else who wants to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment