Tuesday 2 August 2005

I have never been able to bring myself to read the Guardian newspaper on a regular basis. Why? - I cannot say with any definable reason; just that it does not attract me. But then, neither does it cause me any heartache by it's very existence. Maybe part of my reverse-apartheid stance on things that I sense would offend me if I did associate.
However, it seems that I might have to get to read it. Things such as this going on where we see more of that conniving non-democratic way B Liar runs things. I am not so naif as to believe that all international politicking should be done at an official and accountable level, but, where some sort of undercover approaches are being made, they should be kept secret.
Perhaps their online version is some sort of Guardian Light?

No comments:

Post a Comment