Thursday 4 August 2005

I think I should go check the insurance - my luck cannot last.
SWMBO wanted to set up an extension of her quilting empire. OK. Problem was she had set her eyes on the room where Mr. p.c. ruled. I managed to squeeze a quick foxtrot oscar out through her grip on my neck but it was clear that her mind was made up.
So, unplug zillions of wires and cart kit and caboodle down to my study. Connect everything in what seemed to be some sort of logical order. Power connected to all the things that need it. Pushed the little button whilst looking out of the window in case I put a curse on it by watching. It all worked - and I've got some cables left over. The old p.c. room I left for my lady to clear up and I've made a note in my Palm thingy to tidy up my study.
The good Lord will strike soon - there is too much going my way. Keep this up and I could cut the depression tablets down to maybe a dozen a day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete