Friday 26 August 2005

Normal service will be ...............

Don’t know whether it is me or the programme but I seem to have lost a vital bit of the Dashboard. Vital to me that is. When, as a small boy, I used to open up the new blog window I got a row of short-cuts along the top edge. These allowed such things as changing colours, inserting pictures etc. This feature is now missing. Also, if I use Picasa2 +Hello I do not get the chosen picture into a blog. Don’t know if this is anything to do with Word for Blog. Have rebooted but this made no change, ditto (not the cat!) refresh. So, for the moment – no pictures in the photoblog. Sorry for that – but maybe no one cares anyway.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete