Wednesday 10 May 2006

Get organised

Lack of input yesterday was a minor medical problem. Seems I'm am retaining fluid and when I lay back or when sleeping the excess causes the brain to stop my breathing. Well, that is how I understand the doctors explanation. He said we needed to increase urinary output by use of diuretics. He asked if I had had such medication before. My brain still works as I replied that I had had no need, my friends took care of it.

TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

Back in the days when I had a job as a civilian manager, I was dismayed at the low levels of personal organisation amongst my colleagues. I would sit with them on meetings and their lack of basic time and energy management came across every time. All seemed to be excused by their mantra "I'm very busy". This was their excuse for muddle, confusion snd untidyness. My Army background had served me much better than their management training. Much of what this guy says was in my mother's milk. (Had Outlook been around at that time of course!). I still find it interesting and useful. Good to see that someone has started to think about and write reference these issues.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete