Wednesday 10 May 2006

Own up time

The newbies in B Liar's (what he chooses to call) government are getting their feet under the new tables. Already we are seeing some fairly big ghosts. The prison scandal is very much bigger than had been admitted. The farm payments are a shambles. People were given new jobs whilst retaining ones they had held before the shuffle. Chickens coming home to roost I think>

Image hosting by Photobucket
TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

I've just been watching that Dr. Phil character on the box. Psychologists and their colleagues have always interested me and I'm quite content to listen and analise their preachings and pronouncements withou any serious consideration as to the validity of what they are saying. I'm sure that in many ways they are like the religion shows one sees on American TV. Hoever, they package their thoughts well. Have a look at this - I'll bet there is as much you agree with as there is that which annoys you.

No comments:

Post a Comment