Sunday 3 February 2008

Target for today

I'm going to be my own guest today. What is below is a post I have just made to another blog site. It is a members only thing and that is why publication is doubled up.

I do not doubt that, if anyone comments at all, there will be those who use it to go off on a rant about 'them muslims'. All very gratifying for them but, I suspect, boring to most others. I hope my bit is not a rant. So far as I am concerned, anyone who wishes can come to this country. Just so long as they do not come near me or my way of life. So, give it up with a warm welcome for our esteemed guest ..........

Image hosting by Photobucket


TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

Just a quick skim through the morning papers adds to concern at the way Great Britian is becoming us and them land. Sharia courts are operating here and their 'judges' are seeking to add to their influence and powers. Sure - this will (so far and at least initially) not effect non-Muslims), but it willidentify part of the community as different. Non-muslims will feel that their laws are not good enough for the man alongside them on the street or in the workshop and this will ad to the divide.

Elsewhere I read that we now recognise polygamy. Whilst I might see it as a suitable punishment for many English men, it is - or was - contrary to the law of the land. Seems that if multiple wives were OK in one's land of origin, it will be recognised here. Whilst I see it as contrary to the vows of what is the established religion here, I could live with it. But, recognition is not enough. We will pay the allowances for these buckshee women. The result of this change might seem to be connected with wives but it is really much more basic. The immigrants will be able to claim that we recognised the law of another country here in respect of wives. Why do we resist the laws regarding female circumcision, stoning of adulterers or surgical removal of left hands? Foreign ways are creeping in all along the line. Worse, there is no line. Changes are being sought by wile but there is a strong militant strain. Our churchmen are being threatened with death by those who interpret their teachings as anti-Islamic. Even here we see another path of influence. That daft doris Home Secretary buggered about with our language such that the threateners of death are anti-Islamic by her definition and are threatening those they consider to be anti-Islamic.

I am as political as I am religious but were I active I would find myself leaning towards the National Party. It appears to me that the other parties are reluctant to give a positive lead in immigration. We get sound bites and photo opportunities but no sign of a policy that covers immigration from A to Z. I think a good start would be to end the situation why someone can flee from claimed persecution and travel through or overfly several countries to claim sanctuary here in the UK. Pakistani refugees could escape to Afghanistan and the atlas shows many places considered as civilised nearer than we are. We also harbour people who brought upon themselves the claimed persecution. They made a bloody nuisance of themselves in their home countries and then come here and hide behind our skirts.

Some will no doubt chide me for not showing what is understood to be Christian charity. Love thy neighbour. Faith, hope and charity - of these three the greatest is charity I will hear. In this case, showing Christian charity is well on the way to overpowering Christianity here and replacing charity with sharia. Having spent some time out of the country and experienced life under different ideologies, I adhere to the tag that strong walls good neighbours make.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete