Thursday 20 May 2010

Closing the curtains


I had a response to my thing about my fading memory - some symptoms of dementia in seniors that make an appearance when the disease first starts:
1 Finding it difficult to remember words to express themselves
2 Getting uncomfortable and disoriented in unfamiliar surroundings
3 Having problems when performing daily tasks like driving, cooking, cleaning or managing money
4 Forgetting the names of friends and family
5 Becoming paranoid and suspicious
6 Placing things and not remember where they kept them
7 Forgetting to keep appointments
8 Unable to learn new information
9 Losing interest in the outside world
10 Change in behaviour -- a withdrawn person can get silly and social while a social person can get withdrawn
Bit like those memes that were all the rage a short while back. Seems that my ability to do well in tests has not deserted my - 7 out of 10 isn't bad is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment