Saturday 28 May 2005

Lust on Saturday


Please can I have ....

Something like this for my birthday? This is the Lady Sophia from her days back when. I saw some photographs the other day as she is now and there is still that freezing feeling in my vitals.
Many comment on how Joan Collins has defeated time. Loren has not defeated it - time capitulated. If ever there was an advert. for olive oil, this must be it.
The pressure for this sad lapse in the tone of this blog comes from the conjunction of 'almost start of June' and 'August 15th' which will mark another D-Day in the coffin-dodgers fight to avoid the Great Majority. We will soon get the sneaky telephone calls where all Norma can reply is, 'I don't know what he wants'
It is hard for her. It is even harder for me to give off any scent as to what might be a nice surprise on my birthday. We seem to do OK with disposable income and I have never been one to resist that overpowering demand BUY ME given off in places that sell nice shiny objects. This means that I have no pent-up desire for things that would make nice presents. If I want it - I've already got it.
Small story. Young lad in French military academy reaches his 21st birthday still a virgin. His colleagues think this is a sad thing and all chip in five francs so that he may visit the most famous prostitute in all France. The lad is a bit embarrassed during the post-coital cigarette and tells her the story. The harlot with a heart of gold says that has touched me very much; your hard-earned money. I'm going to do something I've never done before. She then gives him his F5 back.
They are not all so hard-nosed. We had a chap in Malaya where the lady used to give him the money for a taxi back to camp.
Planning for shower moves on. Our plumber has visited and it seems he may be able to provide a shower-for-two size enclosure. Sounding good. Now searching net for really big sponges.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete