Sunday 5 June 2005

It's the weekend - again

What about my super new clock? I think it is the knees of the bees. I had lusted after it since seeing it elsewhere but it took the skills of a better person than me (Gunga Din) to track it down and fix it onto my page. Lord bless her. I was not sure if I could use my dashboard in case she was there so I left 'yesterday's' entry until today.
Yesterday's exercise included Binning Wood . We had loads of time as we had just left Norma doing her Pokey Stitch class and she was not due to be picked up until late afternoon. The sun was out, the midges were, mostly, in and I felt OK. We did a bit of a ‘in-the-head’ circuit and managed to get back where we started with no real drama. Last time we tried this, we got lost and I was forced to resort to the trick of walking in a straight line till you come to something. In all, we were away from the car for about 2 hours. Annoying bit is that I have just measured where I think we went and it comes to five miles. Not at all good for two hours. Still, I enjoyed it, Sable very much enjoyed it and we did no harm to man or beast (or environment).

Listening to the radio comments of the French Non vote. A cheese-eating surrender-monkey came up with the concept of Faux ami. Seems that some words in the constitution that had been put in by us had a different meaning to the French. They suspected it was a B Liar thing and rejected it on those grounds. Trust that lot to come up with some fantasy. They won at Trafalgar and at Waterloo will be the next thing. Actually, if you go the Waterloo memorial, it is represented that way already.

I discovered a new side of Blog today. They support people who write manifesto. Difficult to explain but best way is to go and view one. The one I've linked is well worth reading as well as being an example of this further blog service.

Apparently, blogging is already passe. New kid on the block is vlogging. This is rather like a blog except that the end product comes via a digital video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment