Saturday 11 June 2005

What is right word for titties?

"In the instructors training course, we were taught that the proper way to erase a chalk board is with vertical strokes, not horizontal strokes. Horizontal strokes may cause a woman's breasts to jiggle."

That, it seems, is an example of some sort of new-wave correct thinking. I’ve had enough of it. From now on, anyone who attempts to indoctrinate me on political correctness and tripe along the lines of the above, will get short shrift. I will deploy my vocabulary to ask them what is wrong with what I have said or written. Next comes why it is wrong after such time. Then there is asking for advice on how to make the point correctly. From there, it will be easy to start the whole cycle again. By the time I have finished, the bus, back to where the village idiot has gone missing, will have left. Anyway, I don’t see that direction of swipe will change booby swing. Either way, the shoulders will move or the shoulder-straps of the underpinning will let the mammaries move.

Wandering about looking at the blogs of others I come across very pretty photographs of sunsets – in the desert, over water or out of the kitchen window. So far, I have only seen one or two shots of sunrise. I went out with the dog about 4:30 this morning (I could not sleep – why should she?) and the dawn ‘came up like thunder out of China ‘cross the bay’. Real technicolour and great cloud effects.

Those within range of Duns should ready their ear-plugs as I am about to re-install the GPS navigation stuff in the new car. Actual installation will be easy but the fun will start when I go to check it out on a journey. It is another of those things that work perfectly until switched off. Then, devoid of power or connection with anything, it decides to re-configure itself so as to be totally bugg**ed next time it is switched on. Oh well – all bit of life’s rich pasture.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete