Sunday 5 June 2005

Lad-ees, please!!


Girls - get a room!
This is apparently MadDonna and Britney getting down and dirty at some awards ceremony in US of A. Whilst there are a lot of men who are always pleased to watch Isle of Lesbos stuff such as this, I find nothing attractive about it. My reason for giving it house room is that I find the double standards a bit strange. The singer whatsername Jackson attracted the wrath of the great American public when her mammary slipped out of the boy's- school cap but I do not recall anything about this display of tonsil tickling.
We had some nice weather today. Why the flip mention this I hear the masses ask. Yesterday gave us rain in monsoon style but only very locally. I was driving to get Norma and ran into a almost solid wall of rain when half-way there. Roads flooded in several places with some two or three really deep ones which required careful driving now I have a petrol engined car and not the diesel jobby. We obviously came in for our share during the night as the park was well flooded this morning. Sable likes that - she runs around in the water and then waits for the hot towels treatment when we get home.
Have started on preparations for the trip to Germany where we will witness #1 son getting married. Idea is to go by train rather than El Cheepo Airlines. I've got to get a new passport - first time I have not held a valid one since I was about 12 years of age. No idea of date yet but that will all fit in easily enough. They are having a new house built. By the description, it will be big enough for them to work from home - even if they go into ship-building.
Have signed up to get myself one of these Skype internet phones. We have OneTel subscription where we pay an all-in £15 or so monthly and make whatever calls we wish other than international or mobiles so I will not have a lot of use of the facility to call non-Skypers. Still, he who dies with the most toys, still dies. On that front, the idea to go into aquaria is still with me and I'm getting down to some serious research about the needs and wants.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete