Tuesday 16 August 2005

Big city boy

No photoblog today. Truth is, I'm still getting over yesterday. Whilst there is no way I would want to go back to living on the edge of a city, it is nice now and again to get into the bright lights. I knew London very well - all the little nooks and crannies where I could enjoy myself out of the limelight of Old London Touristy Town. Just the shops and the general atmosphere was exciting. So, because of this, I enjoyed yesterday's birthday boy visit to Edinburgh. Not because of what I know of it as that is precious little but it was good to get about somewhere where there were largish shops and a good variety of goods
So, no pictures today at my photo site place.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete