Friday 19 August 2005

So, what's so wonderful?


This is written in Blogger for Word. Came across it courtesy of The Demob Happy Teacher jenny tc. Please bear in mind that I am an ignorant person with very short fuse but I cannot seem to work out how to get an image in here or do a embedded link. Doubtless, you will all rush to my aid and tell me the answer is html. Well, sorry and all that, but html and I have agreed to differ. Still, I’ll keep on in my own funny way and perhaps it will all become clear. Reserved as drafts until the light shines through though. Dashboard will do me. So, Blogger for Word….

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete