Saturday 15 October 2005

Google magnet

Autumn seems to have flashed here and gone. The trees went through the yellow to red phase very quickly – I suppose it was a dry summer though it did not seem like that at the time.
I’ve been digging down into my hit counter again. Seems that I got found by Google quite a few times. Mostly for what would seem extreme reasons – “naked girls Scotland” is one that comes to mind. Looks as if one could seed the actual blog with strange choices so as to attract those who look for exotic phrases. I’m going to try with a few so real readers can stop here – what follows is for Google and Co.
Sex. Dogs. Goats. Big fish. Ducks. Partners of disparate sizes. Quadriplegic. Self abuse. Verbal abuse. Big bed. Wet bed. Anally retentive. Marbles. Marbella. List of losers. List of winners. List to starboard.
That is enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete