Friday 14 October 2005

TGIF

Sorry about yesterday's deprivation of wit, scandal and provocative chatter.
Truth is that I went through the whole day in some sort of mixture of trance and complete lack of any sense of motivation or responsibility. It was quite nice really - sort of spaced out. Cannot think what inspired it so it looks as if I'll not be able to get back to it.
I've also been having some really weird dreams. Not the night horrors but ones where two or more situations that I have actually lived through get all mixed up together and I cannot work out what to do - in my dream. Cannot be cheese late at night as I have dumped cheese as part of the idea of eating a little bit more healthily. After the fluttering-heart thing they increased my statin drugs so it might be something to do with that.
Is it only me or does anyone else think we are going over the top a bit with this earthquake thing? Surely we know that an earthquake makes buildings fall down. It is not too much to deduce that if a building falls on top of people, the people suffer. After a while, suffering turns into death. Still we have the TV anchor man running the news from the scene of the disaster and telling us that buildings have fallen and that death have resulted. The exact figures cannot be established but it is difficult to comprehend the sort of disaster they are tring to get across to us. Repitition does not make it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment