Thursday 24 November 2005

Rule Bri.. er, um, Rule Who?

Because of my somewhat trenchant views, I attract quite a bit of the “League of St. George” sort of publicity. I treat most of it as humour but now and again I come across something – or, rather, it comes across me as I do not seek it out – that makes me think we are going a bit awry. Here’s something that lays out a number of my concerns. Small ‘taster’ below.

THE WHOLE OF THE UNITED KINGDOM IS FIGHTING FOR ITS EXISTENCE, HOWEVER SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOT YET WOKEN UP TO THAT FACT. WE HAVE BEEN INVADED BY FOREIGNERS FROM EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE, ALL DETERMINED TO TAKE A PIECE OF THE PIE THAT WAS ONCE THE BEST IN THE WORLD. THE LIBERAL FRATERNITY HAVE COMPLETELY UNDERMINED US WITH THEIR RIDICULOUS PC IDEOLOGY. SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS HAVE SOLD US OUT, PIECE BY PIECE, BUT NONE MORE SO THAN THIS TREACHEROUS BUNCH OF CORRUPT, LICENTIOUS DESPOTS, RULING BY DEFAULT AND FRAUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment