Thursday 1 December 2005

Romance is dead?

Whatever happened to that old routine of a flower, London show, taxi to booked table in nice restaurant, good food eaten slowly, good wine drunk quickly, taxi home and then suggestion about coffee? This is from a Urban dictionary I get each day
1. booty call
(noun)a phonecall, page, or conversation aimed at getting into your pants.Not an invite to a movie or dinner, not just coffee, not a casual or formal get-together, just a plain old-fashioned "let's fcuk"
I woke at 4 a.m. with a massive hard-on. I picked up the phone and gave Ruthie a booty call. I wanted to mount her so very, very much. I had it REAL bad !
Source: Jake, Jan 14, 2004
2. booty call
A call for sex.
I was mad horny, so I gave my boyfriend a booty cal

No comments:

Post a Comment