Monday 26 December 2005

Situation report

So, here we are on the second day of Christmas. What my true love bought for me is irrelevant so that is the end of that conversation thread.
Anyway, major achievement seems that Norma and have got this far without major dissent, the dog is well fed and the house is warm. On the down side, the waste water pipe from the kitchen sink has come adrift and is beyond emergency repair. That puts the dishwasher, clothes washer and sink out of commission - major dissent on the horizon.
Thank God for my portable DVD player. The TV schedules look horrible and I do not have an addiction for house make-over programmes. I can watch just what I want - third showing of True Grit is just about to start; after that we will have Shining or Zulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment