Monday 1 May 2006

Yoi - Chihuahua

I am a dog person. I like dogs. They seem to like me. We understand each other down at very basic level right up to complex matters.

What I have never really understood is "Why Chuhuiahua?" Just what were they put here to do? What is their role and function? Then I came across this. The concept of feral draught excluders is one I find very funny.

I mentioned I didn't know there was a city named Chihuahua. Probably not, because apparently it's a state. Oops. Then L. went on to say that Chihuahuas are from there. Makes sense, right?

Then she told me there are wild packs of Chihuahuas that live in the hills in caves.

I pondered this. In my mind's eye, I was visualizing wild packs of rat dogs terrorizing old Mexican ladies wearing black lace veils over their gray hair. Old men waving specially-shaped guitars in anger at town hall meetings held near a church with an adobe steeple and belfry repenting the day some idiot decided the feral Chihuahuas should be a protected species. Osama Bin Ladin sharing a meager crust of bread with his only cave-dwelling friend, a wild Chihuahua named Jose Ricardo Gonzalez III.




TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

TAKE THIS TEXT OUT AND REPLACE WITH GUEST BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment