Sunday 12 November 2006

Our disgrace

This is a just released photograph of the jury following their "verdict" in the trial I discuss below.

I am quite depressed by a recent court case we had here. My guest blog covers the event well and I'll give him his head. What I will do is insert here a piece from our Times newspaper that gives just a little additional background on the two people involved. Their sort of effluent is something that must be kept out of the gene pool at all costs. My normal attitude is that everyone is entitled to an opinion. Things like this make me think that I may have to limit that attitude where rubbish such as these two hide behind freedom of speech to contaminate others. Unfortunately, they have followers. Those followers will take comfort from the victory handed over on a plate. That it comes at a time when we remember the millions who have died in defence of, amongst other ideals, free speech makes it worse. All I can ever imagine of this pair of cancerous cells in a fighting context is as assailants in a homosexual rape of a young juvenile.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete