Wednesday 15 June 2005

Interior fittings.


What I would like in my new bathroom.
I think the blue of the tiles matches my eyes. (This picture stolen from the superb blog of BlackRat) I never cease to wonder at the flexibility of models. The pose of this young lady would have me screaming for mercy even back in the days when I was a gymn-bunny. She holds it without any sign of strain. Oh yes, and when you go to BlackRat, make sure you have a look at the Virgin Rail advert he mentions.
Off again today to see if my passport homework gets past teacher. Good idea where the local post office vets things before they go and it saved me a lot of karma-decreasing swearing when the PP office rejected things.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:02

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete