Thursday 5 January 2006

If this is Christianity - count me out of it

I had been expecting something from a Muslim fundamentalist along the lines that the stroke of Sharon was some form of holy retribution or punishment for his past life. Instead, the attack comes from someone who spends a lot of time proclaiming himself a Christian (and doubtless makes a nice living from so doing).
Had I the money, I'd set up a team to follow this guy for every minute of every hour of every day. Anytime he so much as stubbed his toe, I ask him what sin of his was being punished in that way. Childish yes, but how the heck else are we to convince this one fifth of a human that he might just possibly, maybe, just once in a while plain be wrong.
Oh - and here is an edit to include some relevant comment from America where they maybe understand this guy better than I ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment