Sunday 19 June 2005

Official - sun is here!!

Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex. Arthur Schopenhauer

Yes, well, that kind of surprised me. I had always thought of old Arthur as a bit of a sober sides and not given to such thoughts. I had to labour through his ideas about the human Will when I was doing my OU sociology thing. Looking back with the benefit of this, I can see that he had some sort of fixation. Suppose it was something along the lines of the way some men attribute a life and separate existence to their penis where they end up discussing things with Mr. Willy.

With the warm and humid weather we have had this weekend, I ventured out today in my shorts. Me and dog wandered up to New Craighall by way of various streams and the sea. Sharing chicken sandwiches at Longniddery I noticed that my legs looked like over-cooked spaghetti. Back in the days before we moved up here, I had had enough exposure to get them something like a Madjeorka ten-day holiday tan. Looks as if I’ll have to get along to the vertical tanners – that Killjoy Slink orange is soo attractive and soo now.

I had a blogging life before I came to blogspot. Anyone who wishes to read those burblings can find them here.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete