Monday 20 June 2005

Things you see when you haven't got a gun


Hot or not?
I fully accept that pregnancy is a natural condition and those in such a situation cannot be expected to stay indoors for the full nine months but I today saw a woman in Berwick even more extreme that either of these two. She looked as though she were 12 months pregnant and, other than her bump, was almost anoxeric. She was still able to get into her courting-days outfit of very low-slung jeans and shorty top with junior jutting out like the sort of rubber ring one might see in a kids paddling pool.
I seem to remember that some while back, the advertising standards agency criticised one of our more meaty models who was shown on roadside hoardings and had it removed as being a danger to passing drivers. The girl I saw today constituted the same sort of risk.
Something else to blame on the hot weather - or is this comment something else to blame on my being a miserable old s*d?

No comments:

Post a Comment