Wednesday 31 May 2006

Lilly now knows - just what exactly?

This struck me as a well written insight into many things.The guys own idea, the way in which someone in even desperate straits can find help and what I think is a basic American trait - compassion.

However, some five minutes after getting to the heart-uplifting end I found the right hand side of my brain stir. Just what - exactly - had Lilly gained from her tuition? Oh dear! Seems the writer had another supporter for his ideas. There must be room here for a valid re-write of that bit about giving a hungry man a fish or teaching him how to fish but my intellect is not up to doing it the justice it deserves. Shame on me!

Image hosting by Photobucket
TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

Anyway - read it for yourself. Might just be me in a miseral old man mood eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment