Thursday 7 August 2008

That missing child - again. Sorry dear reader

The Mccann inquiry intrigues me. I do not know why. My experience does suggest that searching for the child amongst the living will not lead to a good result. To her abductor, children are cheap and easy to find. Expendable. Had they values that the average man in the street could appreciate, they would not be doing this sort of crime. Where you or I might reach out to a lost or troubled kid for the best of reasons and motives, they reach out with a far darker agenda. My guest blogger, a woman police officer with much experience, makes some good points. Be warned though that one of the links goes to Barry George where exposure has, surely, driven the case into the ground.

Image hosting by Photobucket
TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

Food for thought

No comments:

Post a Comment