Saturday 31 January 2009

Cost benefit analysis

I grew up in an atmosphere where sex was rented. Luckily it did not rub off (well, not very much anyway) on me but I can see the attraction of renting. I had a look at the McCartney and Mills relationship. After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 Million!

Assuming he got sex every night (which us men know would have never happened), it ended up costing him $26,849 each time he had sex with his wife. A really high class prostitute (OK, sex-worker for the nervous) apparently cost $4,000. The hooker is on the right and the wife on the left. So, no great debate there then. And no risk of getting splinters under your toe-nails! Even if you threw a 100% tip in for 'specials'. you are well ahead. On the face of it, renting wins all hands down. There is a web site that assists in showing the true cost of a girl friend.

I have to admit that no all prostitutes look as good as the one in my comparison. But at $4,000 a tussle one is pretty sure to find something. And ponder this as well - there are a heck of a lot of wives who look like the Jumping Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment