Thursday 27 April 2006

Everyone wants to be a comedian

The recent headlines about the Da Vinci code court case left me cold. I'd read the book and did not see anything wonderful about it. Maybe because I have a weird sort of religious faith anyway. Whatever.
So, whether the work was original or not interested me not at all. However, it seems that the Judgement handed down by the man in the horsehair wig contains its own coded message. I think this is a rather neat idea. What if others follow suit? Will we get something where a judge refutes his finding by some code only discernable after his death?
Whilst being only "somewhat" interested in the judgement, my rage is running high about a tale of dog abandonment. I think I might say things that I would later regret (and that is saying something for me!), I'll leave you to read it for yourself. I learned a new phrase the other day "lower than whale shit". So soon, I've found a reason to use it.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete