Tuesday 25 April 2006

Please improve!

I hope my brand-new template is not to be a waste of time and effort. Posting to Blogger yesterday was - for me - a pain in the butt end. I lost two compositions altogether - just wandered off into the ether and got eaten by Mysterons I suppose. Others got to - where - somewhere? They showed up in Dashboard but not anywhere for public viewing.

Concern for the template arises because I have a very short fuse when it comes to things that do not work. Of course, nothing from Blogger. Seems the last outages they deem worthy of mentioning are ones that might have impinged on Charles Dickens posting but nothing about yesterday.

Image hosting by Photobucket

TODAY'S GUEST BLOG

This comes from someone commenting on new traffic laws. Not something that would normally cause much of a flicker in our household. Until one gets to the suggestion regarding multi-storage car parks. The legislation here is one that, members of my family will attest, comes from me quite frequently

No comments:

Post a Comment